Who Searched for Me On Facebook - is It Possible?

Who Searched For Me On Facebook - I picture there's many individuals available that would certainly be rather curious about figuring out that's been looking for them on Facebook.

I f you are among them after that you'll probably enjoy this post because I observed something rather cool down the various other week which enables you to do just that, as well as I'm mosting likely to share it with you right now.

It's not the most 'practical' of methods, yet it works-- and also it's the only method I know that does. I recognize there's a tons of applications that assert they can show you that's been searching for you but most of them are simply duff & are constructed with other intents (such as stealing access to your profile to upload spam).

With this approach you do not need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other methods there's no threat to your account.

Who Searched For Me On Facebook

Who Searched For Me On Facebook


Here's just how I found it ...
At the time of composing this post I don't make use of Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while as well as I don't plan to in the near future.

As you can most likely gather I'm not a big follower of Facebook, however I do have an account ...

It doesn't have anything on it, it's simply a blank account arrangement with my name and also it was produced with the sole intent of allowing me to register to specific web sites. You recognize ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to get access.

So yep as long as I don't like Facebook I was basically compelled to develop an account.

Currently below's the important things-- a number of weeks back I took place an evening out & I satisfied a woman. We chatted for a bit as well as I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never heard from her once more (as well as I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

However ...
A few days after I just so took place to authorize right into Facebook on my phone, as well as guess that was there in my 'recommended friends'?

None other than the girl I met on that night out!

So afterwards evening out she have to have searched for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a partner ... and also possibly to keep in mind what I in fact look like).

And due to the fact that Facebook doesn't recognize that else to advise to me (considering that I don't have anything on my Facebook account), it's determined to show me recommended close friends based on who has actually been looking for me.

So below's the offer ...
If you already have a Facebook account you're recommended pals won't always reveal individuals that have actually been looking for you. Sure, a few of them may have searched for you however there is no way of informing without a doubt.

As a norm Facebook will show you suggested pals based on your interests, who your currently friends with & what groups you have actually joined-- among an entire lots of various other points.

But if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, and you do not have any pals-- it doesn't recognize who to suggest ...

So it shows you individuals that have actually looked for you as it's next-best guess! Great huh?

Now if you don't already have a Facebook profile yet would certainly want finding out that's searching for you on there then do what I did-- set up an empty account and also have a look at your 'suggested good friends' (however make sure to read the vital pointers listed below, or else it might mess up).

As well as if you do already have a Facebook however would also want learning that's been searching for you, below's what you'll require to do ...

  • Develop a separate account (using your genuine name) as well as submit an account photo of on your own.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- naturally they'll click on both to figure out which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be evident which one is your main account as it'll have friends as well as updates, however cunningly you have actually obtained another account sitting there prepared to catch innocent searchers.

Then, when you're ready to learn that's been searching for you all you need to do is sign right into the 'blank' account and take a look at your suggested friends ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

Yet, think about these important tips ...
First of all, utilize good sense-- also on your 'empty' account Facebook will certainly advised some 'random' good friends, so not everyone that turns up there will certainly have looked for you ... But if someone shows up there that you happened to satisfy that would have had nothing else previous link to you (like the instance I discussed regarding the lady in the club), after that chances are they've searched for you ... or else I think you'll concur that's one significant coincidence.

Secondly-- do not do anything on your 'empty' account besides check in & scroll with the listing of recommended buddies.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Do not search any person, do not click on profiles-- don't do anything.

The second you provide Facebook some information it'll begin using it so recommend buddies so it will become harder to inform who has searched for you & that's been revealed there since they're connected to something you've clicked or searched.

To cover it up
There you have it-- that's exactly just how you can figure out who's been looking for you on Facebook. No question you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most useful method in the method, yet hey ho it works & it's the only method I understand that does.

So yeah, I hope you appreciated the overview & if you take place to go ahead & utilize this approach then let me know just how it exercises for you ... Did you handle to catch any person?

As well as certainly if you take place to know of any other approaches that function after that let me understand about them also & I'll check them out.