How Do I Close My Facebook Page - A Step by Step Guide

How Do I Close My Facebook Page - Facebook web pages are intended for celebrities, bands, companies as well as companies to distribute info to followers, business partners and customers, as well as can be developed just by official agents. A Facebook web page can help your company get in touch with individuals and expand with close friend suggestions, messages on your information feed and Facebook events. If your business has closed or your band has actually disbanded, it could be time to shut your Facebook web page.

How Do I Close My Facebook Page

How Do I Close My Facebook Page


Step 1: Authorize into your Facebook account using your logging details and also head to the web page you want to remove.

Close Facebook Page

Step 2: Once you're there, click Settings at the top ideal side.

Close Facebook Page

Step 3: From your page General setups, scroll to the bottom and also click Remove Page

Close Facebook Page

Step 4: Click Permanently delete x-page name.

Close Facebook Page

Step 5: In the appear home window, you'll get a warning if you make certain you intend to erase your web page permanently. If so, then you need to validate the deletion by clicking the Erase button.

Close Facebook Page

Step 6: You'll obtain an additional appear home window that the Page deleted. Press OK to finish the work. That's it!

Close Facebook Page

Now your Facebook web page is removed, I wish you liked the tutorial and have delighted in it.If you need more help do not think twice to speak to, I will attempt my best to find up with a Remedy.