Who Can Search for Me On Facebook - is It Possible?

Who Can Search For Me On Facebook - I imagine there's plenty of people available that would be quite interested in finding out who's been looking for them on Facebook.

I f you're one of them then you'll probably enjoy this post because I discovered something rather cool the other week which permits you to do simply that, as well as I'm mosting likely to share it with you today.

It's not one of the most 'functional' of methods, yet it functions-- and also it's the only approach I know that does. I know there's a tons of apps that declare they can reveal you who's been looking for you yet the majority of them are just duff & are built with various other objectives (such as taking accessibility to your profile to post spam).

With this approach you do not need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other techniques there's no threat to your account.

Who Can Search For Me On Facebook

Who Can Search For Me On Facebook


Right here's how I uncovered it ...
At the time of composing this post I do not use Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while and I do not intend to in the near future.

As you can most likely gather I'm not a big fan of Facebook, however I do have an account ...

It does not have anything on it, it's simply an empty account setup with my name and it was developed with the sole objective of allowing me to register to particular sites. You know ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to get gain access to.

So yes as high as I don't like Facebook I was virtually compelled to develop an account.

Currently below's the thing-- a couple of weeks back I took place an evening out & I satisfied a woman. We chatted awhile as well as I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never spoke with her once again (and also I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

But ...
A couple of days after I so occurred to sign right into Facebook on my phone, and guess that was there in my 'advised buddies'?

None apart from the lady I satisfied on that evening out!

So after that evening out she must have looked for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a girlfriend ... and also maybe to remember what I actually resemble).

As well as since Facebook does not recognize who else to advise to me (since I do not have anything on my Facebook profile), it's determined to reveal me suggested good friends based upon who has been searching for me.

So here's the offer ...
If you already have a Facebook account you're advised friends will not necessarily show people who have actually been searching for you. Sure, several of them might have searched for you yet there is no other way of informing for certain.

As a standard Facebook will show you suggested close friends based upon your rate of interests, that your currently buddies with & what teams you've signed up with-- among an entire load of other things.

But if you have not established anything up in your Facebook account, and you don't have any type of buddies-- it doesn't recognize who to recommend ...

So it shows you the people that have actually searched for you as it's next-best guess! Cool huh?

Now if you do not already have a Facebook profile yet would certainly have an interest in discovering who's searching for you on there then do what I did-- set up an empty account and take a look at your 'suggested close friends' (yet make certain to check out the essential ideas listed below, or else it might mess up).

As well as if you do already have a Facebook but would certainly also want figuring out that's been searching for you, right here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Produce a separate account (using your actual name) as well as publish a profile photo of yourself.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Currently when people look for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- normally they'll click on both to find out which one is 'the actual you' ... It'll be apparent which one is your primary account as it'll have pals as well as updates, but cunningly you have actually obtained an additional account resting there prepared to capture innocent searchers.

After that, when you prepare to figure out that's been looking for you all you need to do is authorize into the 'empty' account and also take a look at your suggested close friends ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

However, take into consideration these essential tips ...
Firstly, utilize good sense-- even on your 'empty' account Facebook will certainly suggested some 'arbitrary' friends, so not everyone that turns up there will certainly have looked for you ... Yet if someone appears there that you happened to meet who would certainly have had nothing else previous connection to you (like the example I pointed out regarding the lady in the club), after that chances are they've looked for you ... or else I assume you'll agree that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- don't do anything on your 'empty' account besides sign in & scroll through the checklist of suggested friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Do not search anybody, do not click on accounts-- do not do anything.

The 2nd you give Facebook some details it'll begin using it so recommend buddies so it will certainly end up being harder to tell who has actually searched for you & who's been shown there due to the fact that they're connected to something you have actually clicked on or looked.

To wrap it up
There you have it-- that's specifically just how you can figure out who's been looking for you on Facebook. No question you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most practical technique in the technique, however hey ho it functions & it's the only technique I understand that does.

So yeah, I wish you appreciated the guide & if you happen to go ahead & use this technique after that let me understand how it exercises for you ... Did you handle to catch anyone?

And also of course if you happen to understand of any other approaches that work after that let me understand about them too & I'll check them out.