Who Searches for You On Facebook - is It Possible?

Who Searches For You On Facebook - I envision there's plenty of individuals out there that would certainly be quite curious about finding out that's been searching for them on Facebook.

I f you're one of them then you'll probably appreciate this post due to the fact that I saw something rather cool down the other week which allows you to do simply that, and I'm mosting likely to share it with you today.

It's not one of the most 'functional' of approaches, however it works-- and it's the only approach I know that does. I recognize there's a load of apps that assert they can reveal you that's been looking for you yet a lot of them are simply duff & are developed with other objectives (such as stealing accessibility to your profile to upload spam).

With this technique you don't need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other approaches there's no danger to your account.

Who Searches For You On Facebook

Who Searches For You On Facebook


Right here's how I uncovered it ...
At the time of creating this post I don't utilize Facebook-- I have not done so for quite a while and I don't intend to in the near future.

As you can possibly collect I'm not a big follower of Facebook, yet I do have an account ...

It doesn't have anything on it, it's just an empty account configuration with my name and it was created with the single objective of enabling me to register to specific websites. You recognize ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to get gain access to.

So yeah as much as I do not such as Facebook I was practically required to create an account.

Currently below's things-- a number of weeks back I went on a night out & I fulfilled a lady. We talked awhile and also I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever heard from her once more (as well as I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ...
A couple of days after I just so occurred to authorize right into Facebook on my phone, and assumption who existed in my 'suggested buddies'?

None aside from the girl I satisfied on that evening out!

So after that night out she must have looked for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a girlfriend ... as well as perhaps to bear in mind what I in fact appear like).

And because Facebook does not understand who else to advise to me (considering that I don't have anything on my Facebook profile), it's made a decision to reveal me recommended close friends based on that has been looking for me.

So right here's the deal ...
If you currently have a Facebook account you're recommended pals will not always reveal individuals who have been looking for you. Certain, a few of them could have searched for you but there is no way of informing for sure.

As a standard Facebook will reveal you advised buddies based on your interests, who your currently close friends with & what teams you've joined-- among a whole lots of various other things.

But if you have not set anything up in your Facebook account, and you do not have any kind of close friends-- it does not recognize who to recommend ...

So it reveals you individuals that have actually searched for you as it's next-best guess! Cool huh?

Now if you do not currently have a Facebook profile yet would be interested in learning that's searching for you on there then do what I did-- established an empty account and also have a look at your 'recommended close friends' (however be sure to read the essential ideas listed below, otherwise it may ruin).

As well as if you do already have a Facebook however would additionally be interested in figuring out who's been looking for you, right here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Create a separate account (using your genuine name) and also submit an account image of on your own.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Now when individuals search for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- naturally they'll click on both to find out which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be apparent which one is your major account as it'll have pals and updates, yet cunningly you have actually obtained an additional account resting there ready to catch unsuspecting searchers.

After that, when you prepare to learn that's been looking for you all you require to do is sign into the 'empty' account and also check out your advised pals ... Bazinga! You got them.

Yet, take into consideration these vital suggestions ...
To start with, use good sense-- even on your 'empty' account Facebook will recommended some 'random' buddies, so not everyone that turns up there will have looked for you ... But if someone shows up there who you happened to satisfy who would certainly have had nothing else previous connection to you (like the instance I discussed concerning the woman in the club), after that opportunities are they have actually looked for you ... or else I believe you'll agree that's one significant coincidence.

Secondly-- do not do anything on your 'empty' account apart from check in & scroll with the list of recommended friends.

Seriously, nothing.

Do not browse any person, don't click profiles-- do not do anything.

The second you offer Facebook some information it'll start utilizing it so suggest close friends so it will certainly become harder to tell who has actually looked for you & who's been revealed there since they're connected to something you've clicked on or browsed.

To wrap it up
There you have it-- that's exactly how you can learn who's been looking for you on Facebook. No question you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most useful approach in the approach, but hey ho it works & it's the only technique I understand that does.

So yeah, I wish you enjoyed the overview & if you happen to go ahead & utilize this method after that let me know how it exercises for you ... Did you manage to catch anyone?

And also of course if you happen to know of any other methods that function after that let me learn about them as well & I'll check them out.