Who Has Searched Me On Facebook - is It Possible?

Who Has Searched Me On Facebook - I picture there's many individuals around that would be rather thinking about discovering that's been looking for them on Facebook.

I f you are among them then you'll possibly enjoy this post due to the fact that I discovered something quite cool the other week which allows you to do just that, as well as I'm going to share it with you right now.

It's not one of the most 'sensible' of approaches, however it works-- and also it's the only approach I know that does. I understand there's a lots of applications that assert they can show you that's been searching for you however most of them are simply duff & are developed with various other objectives (such as stealing accessibility to your account to publish spam).

With this technique you do not need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other methods there's no risk to your account.

Who Has Searched Me On Facebook

Who Has Searched Me On Facebook


Right here's just how I discovered it ...
At the time of creating this post I don't use Facebook-- I have not done so for quite a while as well as I don't intend to in the near future.

As you can most likely collect I'm not a huge fan of Facebook, however I do have an account ...

It does not have anything on it, it's just an empty account configuration with my name as well as it was created with the single purpose of permitting me to sign up to certain sites. You know ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to obtain access.

So yep as much as I don't like Facebook I was pretty much forced to create an account.

Now below's things-- a number of weeks back I took place a night out & I met a lady. We talked awhile and I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever spoke with her again (and also I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ...
A couple of days after I just so happened to sign into Facebook on my phone, as well as assumption that was there in my 'advised buddies'?

None aside from the lady I satisfied on that evening out!

So afterwards night out she should have searched for me on Facebook (possibly to see if I have a sweetheart ... as well as maybe to bear in mind what I in fact resemble).

As well as since Facebook does not recognize that else to advise to me (given that I do not have anything on my Facebook account), it's chosen to reveal me suggested friends based on that has been looking for me.

So right here's the bargain ...
If you already have a Facebook account you're advised close friends will not always show individuals who have been searching for you. Sure, a few of them could have searched for you yet there is no chance of telling without a doubt.

As a norm Facebook will certainly show you suggested friends based on your rate of interests, who your already close friends with & what groups you've joined-- among a whole lots of various other things.

But if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, and also you do not have any good friends-- it does not recognize that to recommend ...

So it shows you individuals that have actually searched for you as it's next-best hunch! Awesome huh?

Currently if you do not already have a Facebook profile but would have an interest in figuring out who's looking for you on there then do what I did-- established an empty account and also take a look at your 'suggested friends' (however make sure to read the vital pointers below, or else it could screw up).

And if you do already have a Facebook but would certainly additionally be interested in discovering that's been searching for you, right here's what you'll require to do ...

  • Develop a separate account (utilizing your genuine name) and also upload an account image of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when people look for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- naturally they'll click both to find out which one is 'the genuine you' ... It'll be obvious which one is your major account as it'll have buddies and updates, however cunningly you've got one more account resting there all set to capture unsuspecting searchers.

After that, when you're ready to find out that's been looking for you all you require to do is sign right into the 'blank' account as well as look into your suggested friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

But, consider these essential pointers ...
To start with, use good sense-- also on your 'blank' account Facebook will certainly advised some 'arbitrary' pals, so not everyone that appears there will certainly have looked for you ... But if somebody appears there that you took place to meet who would certainly have had no other previous link to you (like the instance I discussed regarding the girl in the club), then opportunities are they have actually looked for you ... or else I believe you'll agree that's one significant coincidence.

Secondly-- do not do anything on your 'blank' account other than sign in & scroll through the checklist of recommended good friends.

Seriously, nothing.

Don't search anyone, do not click on profiles-- do not do anything.

The second you give Facebook some details it'll start using it so recommend close friends so it will become harder to tell that has looked for you & who's been revealed there since they're attached to something you have actually clicked or searched.

To cover it up
There you have it-- that's precisely how you can learn who's been searching for you on Facebook. No question you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most functional technique in the approach, but hey ho it functions & it's the only approach I know that does.

So yeah, I wish you appreciated the guide & if you happen to proceed & use this method after that let me recognize exactly how it works out for you ... Did you take care of to catch anybody?

And naturally if you occur to understand of any other approaches that work then let me know about them as well & I'll check them out.