Who is Searching for Me On Facebook - is It Possible?

Who Is Searching For Me On Facebook - I picture there's several people available that would certainly be pretty thinking about finding out who's been searching for them on Facebook.

I f you are among them then you'll probably appreciate this post due to the fact that I noticed something rather cool the various other week which permits you to do just that, and also I'm going to share it with you now.

It's not one of the most 'useful' of techniques, yet it functions-- and it's the only technique I understand that does. I know there's a load of applications that claim they can reveal you that's been searching for you but the majority of them are simply duff & are constructed with other objectives (such as swiping accessibility to your profile to publish spam).

With this method you do not need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other methods there's no risk to your account.

Who Is Searching For Me On Facebook

Who Is Searching For Me On Facebook


Below's exactly how I discovered it ...
At the time of composing this post I do not use Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while as well as I do not mean to in the future.

As you can possibly gather I'm not a big follower of Facebook, yet I do have an account ...

It does not have anything on it, it's just a blank account arrangement with my name and it was produced with the single purpose of enabling me to register to particular websites. You know ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to obtain accessibility.

So yes as high as I don't such as Facebook I was practically compelled to develop an account.

Now right here's the important things-- a number of weeks back I took place a night out & I fulfilled a woman. We chatted for a bit and also I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never heard from her once again (as well as I could not remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ...
A few days after I just so happened to authorize into Facebook on my phone, and assumption who was there in my 'recommended close friends'?

None apart from the girl I met on that particular evening out!

So after that evening out she have to have looked for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a partner ... as well as possibly to bear in mind what I really look like).

As well as due to the fact that Facebook does not understand who else to recommend to me (because I do not have anything on my Facebook account), it's determined to show me suggested close friends based upon that has been looking for me.

So right here's the offer ...
If you already have a Facebook account you're advised close friends will not necessarily show individuals who have been searching for you. Sure, a few of them could have looked for you however there is no other way of informing for sure.

As a norm Facebook will certainly reveal you recommended close friends based on your passions, that your currently buddies with & what groups you have actually joined-- amongst a whole tons of other things.

But if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, and you don't have any kind of close friends-- it does not know that to suggest ...

So it reveals you the people that have actually looked for you as it's next-best assumption! Great huh?

Currently if you do not currently have a Facebook profile yet would be interested in discovering that's searching for you on there then do what I did-- established a blank account and also have a look at your 'suggested good friends' (but make sure to check out the vital tips below, otherwise it might mess up).

And also if you do currently have a Facebook however would additionally want discovering that's been searching for you, here's what you'll require to do ...

  • Create a different account (utilizing your real name) as well as submit a profile picture of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Now when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- normally they'll click on both to discover which one is 'the actual you' ... It'll be apparent which one is your main account as it'll have good friends and updates, yet cunningly you have actually obtained one more account sitting there prepared to capture innocent searchers.

After that, when you prepare to find out who's been looking for you all you require to do is sign right into the 'empty' account and look into your suggested friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

But, consider these crucial suggestions ...
First of all, utilize sound judgment-- even on your 'empty' account Facebook will certainly advised some 'arbitrary' buddies, so not everybody that appears there will have searched for you ... However if somebody appears there who you happened to satisfy who would have had no other previous connection to you (like the example I pointed out about the woman in the club), then possibilities are they've looked for you ... otherwise I assume you'll concur that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- do not do anything on your 'blank' account other than check in & scroll via the checklist of advised good friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Do not search anyone, do not click on profiles-- don't do anything.

The second you give Facebook some info it'll start using it so recommend buddies so it will become harder to inform who has looked for you & that's been revealed there since they're connected to something you have actually clicked or searched.

To cover it up
There you have it-- that's exactly how you can figure out that's been searching for you on Facebook. No question you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most sensible approach in the method, but hey ho it functions & it's the only technique I recognize that does.

So yeah, I wish you appreciated the overview & if you occur to go ahead & use this method then let me recognize exactly how it exercises for you ... Did you manage to catch anyone?

And also naturally if you happen to recognize of any other methods that function after that let me know about them also & I'll check them out.